This site presents the main intervention tools I use to build a learning environment in organizations.
Participants explore the balance between “what should work” and “what works in reality”. Learning from this experience, they can enter new horizons and develop their ambitions and competencies.
According to my customers, this is typical for my approach:
- Connecting with day to day practice, including the whole worksystem
- Making complex situations as simple as possible, experiment with new ideas and competencies
- Co-creating the learning program together with the customer; personal approach
- Flexible because of multi lingual skills and broad experience (in an international environment)
- Short and effective communication lines, transparant customer service